Thursday, January 5, 2012

Accomplished

During the last year, and especially the last six months, I’ve done a lot of self-reflection and reflected a lot on my life and the people in it. Tonight was perfect timing when my boss asked me if I was at all concerned about sharing my recent story about my trip to the emergency room with my department’s 20,000 employees. It spurred my blog, Love Me or Leave Me. I originally created the old blogspot to have a public place where I could share some of my academic writing. However, I occasionally added partial journal entries, work editorials, or hybrids of some of my writing. I created this new blog (the one you are reading now) to move away from the old blog that had primarily older writings. So I’m not posting the same writing on two blogs, I am simply leaving the link to the Love Me or Leave Me blog.

2 comments:

  1. You should feel accomplished. I know it's not easy to write. My mind is often busy but when I go to put ideas on paper it doesn't transfer well. I'm proud of you for starting up your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support and encouragement! Keep writing; it gets easier and you'll get better!

      Delete